There are many ways to seek advice from a Healthcare Professional – please select the most appropriate option:
- For an on the day appointment the phone lines open at 8:00am Please note that for on the day appointments the reception staff will be asking why an on the day appointment is required as these appointments should be for urgent matters that cannot wait.
- For routine appointments we are encouraging the use of accuRx Online.
We still have pre-bookable slots for those who cannot do online consultations and a patients who have received letters to book to discuss test results.
To book a nurse or healthcare assistant appointment please phone after 10:00am if possible.
If you need a home visit please phone before 10:00am
Available 8am – 8pm
Our Online Consulting platform allows you:
- To seek self-help information from the NHS, through our surgery website. Services include self-help information, advice or help from local services which may be appropriate for your condition, such as self-referral services or help from your local pharmacy.
- To seek medical advice online from Central Surgery for your condition.
- To seek general or administrative advice (e.g. for insurance forms, fit-notes, referrals, secure messaging to admin and reception staff, etc).
- Request repeat medication. We always recommend patients to use the NHS APP or Patient Online Services to request repeat medications but when this is not possible (e.g. requesting medications on behalf of children), you can use our Online Consulting form. For more details on our prescription process click here.
This short online form is the quickest and simplest way for the majority of our patients to access or clinical team for assistance. Our practice phone lines remain open for anyone with accessibility needs who might find difficulty completing this form 01279 603 180 8am – 6:30pm, Monday – Friday.